Introverts find it difficult to socialize, that is why they do for jobs that won’t require more of talking and socialization. These people work well with fewer distractions of human interactions and want jobs that require them to have independent work time. The jobs can serve as jobs for introverts with anxiety, jobs for shy people, jobs for antisocial people, and could build careers for introverts.
Job specifications for Introverts:
- Introverts want jobs that require more of one on one interaction with co-worker or boss than public speaking.
- They love an environment that isn’t noisy and require fewer people coming into the location.
- Introverts require more independence and less attention.
- They love jobs that are meaningful and productive.
- They love a job that requires more practical skills than social skills.
Top Jobs for Introverts
With the requirements above, here are the list of jobs that introverts can find comfortable without the fear of communication or even socialization.
One of the significant features of the jobs for introverts, shy or antisocial people, is a job that requires more practical skills than social skills. Programming is a job that suits well for this feature.
They use their creative skill to solve technical problems by turning codes into solutions to problems. Although programming can be a corporate job in the case of the development of software, an introvert can handle it, if there are few persons involved in the job.
A programmer could have a bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering and can still advance into AI if he wishes to. The social interaction for a programmer isn’t so much because more hours of the job are done facing a laptop.
How much can a Programmer earn?
A programmer can earn a median salary of $101,790 annually.
The job of an accountant is one of the jobs for introverts, such that you are either counting or keeping a record of money with little or less communication with co-workers. It’s a job of numbers and calculating skills, so no much communication is done to avoid mistakes or miscalculations.
Accountants can still work from home in some situations and earn without being disturbed by co-workers or the pressure of the boss. With a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in accountancy, you can do the job effectively. On the other hand, its advisable to get computer skills in case you have to work with software.
How much can an Accountant earn?
A accountant can earn a median annual salary of $108,350.
An author exhibits the character of an introvert which is a job that requires more independence and less attention. Authors need a serene environment where they can focus their mind to create amazing pictures of scenes and events. The average amount an author can make depends on book sales.
An author should have good writing and creative skill to gain the heart and build the attention of the reader.
Most Physicists are introverts. The job is coupled with long hours of study indoors and practicals of what was studied. The scientist spends days and weeks on research to provide solutions to problems that exist in the universe.
It involves advanced critical thinking and analytical skills that make them want to stay alone and think. The requirement for the job is a specialized doctoral degree in physics.
How much can a Physicist earn?
A physicist can earn $60,000 – $120,000 annually as research goes on.
Jobs for Introverts
The job of a photographer is one of the jobs for introverts with anxiety that don’t require much communication with a large number of people. Because of their view of Photography, they tend to see things differently and do not need people to change their views about certain things.
As a photographer, you can move independently or with an assistant who you can freely talk to without feeling too shy. On the other hand, a photographer can also be an extrovert who is expressive and easy going. Extrovert photographers tend to do much more better than an introvert photographer.
This is one of the careers for introverts that pays well.
How much can a Photographer earn?
On the average, a photographer can make $50,000 – $200,000 annually.
Due to the nature of the job, a private chef spends much time preparing food that will suit the taste of the master based on health. The requirement for this job is formal culinary training and 1-5 years of culinary experience coupled with certification.
This job is one of the jobs for introverts because it involves more practical skills and creativity than social skills. To practice as a private chef, you need a catering license that helps you to know how to pay attention to details that seem small and also build cleanliness.
How much can a Private Chef earn?
On the average, a Private Chef can make $30 to $40 per hour.
More on the jobs for introverts with anxiety, jobs for shy people, jobs for antisocial people, and careers for introverts.
This online platform has become a house for most introverts. The amazing thing about this profession is that you can stay home indoors and create articles from thousands of words. The first thing that comes into the mind of a blogger is a specific niche that he/she can focus on and follow it through.
Introverts love blogging because it’s one of the jobs for shy people and also they don’t have to talk to another.
As an introvert, nobody is there to disturb or ask you questions on what you are doing and you don’t have to report to anybody.
Little income is needed to set up a blog, starting from buying a domain name to hosting requires little capital to start.
Blogging can be one of the careers for introverts because it can be a full-time job that pays $1000 – $50,000 and more monthly.
Social Media Marketer:
The job of social media marketing is one that requires that you stay online all day to provide valuable content on social media. The word “Social” media marketer doesn’t apply to introverts because they have to sit all day on a system to maintain a company’s brand by marketing valuable content at the right time depicting the status of the company.
This is one of the best jobs for introverts or shy people with anxiety that requires creativity and management skills. The funny thing about Social Media marketers is that most of them can be anti-people offline but can be badass content creators on social media.
That is why this job can be termed as one of the jobs for shy people.
How much can a Social Media Marketer earn?
On the average, a Social Media Marketer can make $50,952 annually according to payScale.
The job of a video editor requires that he/she spent hours on a system to edit an existing video or to edit a video shot with a camera. Most video editors are introverts because they spent so much time on the system with less interaction with other people.
Little communication can be with the boss or the owner of the video, then any other attention is given to the system all through the time.
On the other hand, the job of a video editor can serve as one of the jobs for introverts with anxiety because video editors don’t need noise so that they can concentrate on what they are doing.
The job is an expensive job that requires professional skills to amaze the client in addition to some motion graphics skills to add spice to the video. The job of a video editor will grow massively in the next decade as one of the careers for introverts.
How much can a Video Editor earn?
On the average, a Video Editor can make a median salary of $59,810 annually
Jobs for antisocial people
The job of a Veterinarian is one requires more of interactions with animals than humans. Veterinarians work in animal hospitals that keep them together from their animals, thus it makes their lives introverted. These people take care of sick animals and treat the injured ones.
The job of a Veterinarian is in high demand, with 1.7 unemployment rate. Most graduates who study in this field of study get jobs quickly, although for you to gain full recognition, you need a doctorate in veterinary medicine.
How much can a Veterinarian earn?
On the average, a Veterinarian as one of the careers for introverts can make a median salary of is $93,830 per year annually.
These 10+ Jobs for introverts with anxiety that pumps Cool Cash were carefully selected to help introverts find something meaningful to do in the noisy community. The good things about introverts is that:
- They are calculative deep thinkers.
- They are quick to new information and are willing to learn.
- Introverts are cool and lively when they are with close friends who they know too well and would love to work around them.
Some of these Jobs for introverts with anxiety pay well and one can stay in the comfort of his/her and work comfortably. Awesome one, I hope this article helped.
Thanks for reading this article on jobs for introverts with anxiety, jobs for shy people, jobs for antisocial people, and careers for introverts.
Sharing is Caring.
- Does FAFSA cover housing? (Quick answer)3 min readApart from asking about the meaning of FAFSA, most students also ask the question, “Does FAFSA cover housing?” FAFSA is a student-oriented financial assistant initiated for both undergraduate and graduate students with …
- Unlearning (Straight to the point tips and info)3 min readWhen we hear or see the word “unlearn”, it seems so odd because the word is not commonly used. So what does unlearning really mean? What is Unlearning? Table of Contents What …
- Dissertation vs Thesis (Major differences and similarities)2 min readAs a graduate student or graduate-study aspirant, you must or may have come across the terms thesis and dissertation and may be wondering what they really entail. These terms are often used interchangeably and are sometimes said to be similar. However, they differ in various ways and in different instances. Stick with us through this …
- Competitive Parity (Major tips you need to know)5 min readIn society today, companies use different strategies to determine their promotional and marketing activities. One of such strategies is known as “competitive parity”. An organization’s success does not only depend on the fact that it can build a legacy, its ability to sustain that legacy is also crucial. The success of any organization depends on …
- Benefits of Music in Early Childhood Education7 min readWith many schools turning towards virtual and e-learning, one of the first subjects that many students have had to go without is music. Music education not only has suffered from multiple budget cuts but also seems to be deemed by many schooling systems as non-essential. Music has always been viewed as more of an extracurricular …