Homeschool Tracker is an improvement in keeping tracks, records of your child’s activities with pen and paper. These homeschool tracker Apps/Softwares run on Windows XP, 2000, 7, 8, and 10. Everything is done online and you get access to the planning software with the registration link once you pay. The software also has Homeschool tracker reviews to show you the pros and cons of Homeschooling.
Introduced in 2002 and has been downloaded by over 150,000 homeschoolers.
Pricing for Homeschool Tracker:
According to Homeschooltracker.com, these are the prices of HST:
- $8 a month with up to 20 students and 3 teachers, giving you access to the full software.
- $65 a Year (saving 32%) with up to 20 students and 3 teachers, giving you access to the full software.
- $119 for two years (Saving 38%) giving you access to all the features.
There are no free trials, just pick up the best plan for yourself and kick off with the schedule of tracking your child’s progress.
Read more: Homeschooling Pros and Cons (Well Explained)
Benefits/Pros of Homeschool Tracker:
These are the benefits gotten from Homeschool Tracker reviews:
- It gives you the ability to record for each student.
- You can reschedule items on the calendar if you wish.
- It can fit the workflow with your child whether he/she is a slow or faster learner.
- You can plan and schedule workflow for a year or week or even day by day.
- You can create a lesson plan for an entire homeschool curriculum.
- The software gives you the ability to use spreadsheets to grade your child’s performance daily or anytime. (Homeschool Tracker reviews)
- Setting up the courses and grade scale has been made easier by the HST.
Cons of Homeschool Tracker:
Issues with using it for your child’s report keeping:
- When making payment with your card, you might run into the issue of being debited without being given the link to register(homeschool tracker login). That’s an issue with the card management system.
- It’s not easy to set up the software to your taste and for it to fit your schedule.
- It can be very hard to understand if you’re not computer literate.
Homeschool Tracker Software/Apps:
These are some of the software/Apps that can be used to homeschool. These software/Apps have the ability to grade and schedule classes for your child.
This software has a free edition and a premium edition that has additional features to help your child homeschool properly.
- Transcript Pro:
As the name implies, it helps to print a professional transcript. It costs $49 – $59.
- EDU Track:
This software helps to make homeschool easier, containing all the features needed to track the progress of your child’s performance while the homeschool is going on. It costs $59 with certificates after you are done with homeschool. (Homeschool Tracker reviews)
These Homeschool Apps has really made life easier.
Features of EDU Track:
- Student Management
- Finance Management
- Exam Management
- Library Management
- Hostel Management
- SMS Alert
- Transport Management
- Staff Management etc.
Homeschool Tracker Plus:
Due to the inability to maintain updates on HST+ with the updates in Operating System(Windows), the Homeschool tracker plus has been discontinued for new users. But existing users still get response when met with any issues with the software.
Thus the HST+ will continue to be functional even if you want to move to the normal HSTonline, you can still move to it and your entire HST+ database will be moved to HSTonline.
This Software system has really made homeschooling easier for families, helping the homeschool moms understand properly how their child is coping, the child’s learning pace and the necessary improvement to be made on the child.
When you purchase the software, you will be provided with a Homeschool Tracker login so as to have access to the software.
Hello Awesome one, I hope this answered your question.
Thanks for reading this article. Sharing is Caring.