The AWP Conference Scholarship is non-membership-based. It is for those who identify as people of color, disabled, LGBTQIA+, and low-income.
The major aim of the AWP scholarship is to increase access to the annual conference and book fair.
About the AWP Conference Scholarship 2022
The AWP Conference & Bookfair is an annual gathering of modern creative writers, professors, students, editors, and publishers.
Thousands of attendees, hundreds of activities and bookfair exhibitors, and four days of critical literary discourse and celebration comprise this event.
The AWP Conference & Bookfair has always been a site of connection, reunion, and joy, and we look forward to welcoming the writing community back to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in 2022.
In 2021, the AWP Conference Scholarship was introduced, providing free registration to 90+ applicants for #AWP21.
The value of the scholarship is not available at the moment.
Eligibility for the AWP Conference Scholarship
- No Membership is required.
- Applicants includes people of color, disabled, LGBTQIA+, and low-income.
Application for the AWP Conference scholarship 2022 opens on 17th December 2021, and all applicants will be notified of a decision by mid-January 2022.
For the course of the conference, registration includes access to the AWP’s bookfair, meetings, panels, readings, and public receptions.
Before purchasing a registration, please wait for a decision to be made. When a person is told that they have been awarded a scholarship, they will be given information on how to register.
Moreover, the date for #AWP22 is March 23–26, 2022, Philadelphia, PA. The date for #AWP23 is March 8–11, 2023
Apply for the AWP Conference Scholarship – https://www.awpwriter.org/user/account_create_login/awp_conference/registration_scholarship_program or mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out the AWP FAQs 2022 – https://www.awpwriter.org/awp_conference/faqs
The AWP Conference Scholarship is not dependent on membership. It is for people of color, disabled people, LGBTQIA+ people, and low-income individuals.
Awesome one, I hope this article answered your question.
Share this Information.
- HEC Commonwealth Scholarships 2023 For Pakistani Masters & Ph.D. Students8 min read
- UK Chevening Scholarships 2022-2023 Application (FAQs)7 min read
- 5+ Countries That Accept US Nursing License (FAQs) | 20238 min read
- How To Get A Towed Car Back Without Paying (FAQs) | 20236 min read
- How to Keep Your Solar Panel Clean?4 min read
- 9 Best Ways To Get Scholarships In Canada (FAQs) | 20237 min read
- 7 Best Colleges For Early Childhood Education In New England8 min read
- How To Write Bowdoin Supplemental Essays (FAQs) | 20237 min read
- How To Write The University Of Florida Supplementary Essays7 min read
- How To Write Cal Tech Supplementary Essays (FAQs) | 20239 min read