Church’s Chicken Community Scholarship Program provides scholarships for high school senior students who plan to continue their education in college/university or skill acquisition programs.
Each year, church’s chicken community scholarships are awarded for part-time or full-time study at an authorized US university of the student’s choosing in any of the fifteen eligible states listed below.
About Church’s Chicken
Church’s chicken was established in San Antonio, Texas, across the street of Alamo in the year 1952 by George W. Church.
Church’s Chicken is a US-based fast food restaurant and known as the best and largest quick-service restaurant chicken chain in the world.
It specializes in Original and Spicy fried Chicken sandwiches, Tender Strips, honey-butter biscuits prepared from scratch and freshly baked, and classic, home-style sides all at a fantastic value.
About Church’s Chicken Community Scholarship
The Church’s Chicken Community Scholarship Program provides scholarships and awards to students in the US who seek to pursue higher education, leadership skills, skill acquisition program, exhibit exemplary academic performance, and involvement in community and school activities.
The Church’s Partners Foundation, Inc awards this scholarship with supervision from Scholarship Management Services, a division of Scholarship America.
The Scholarship Management Services also oversees the implementation of final decisions that all candidates must accept.
Church’s Chicken Community Scholarship awards
The scholarship is worth $1,000 and is given out once a year. The Scholarship Management Services process the Scholarship payment on behalf of CPF, and the amount is non-renewable.
Checks are mailed to the recipient’s home address or paid to the school. Moreso, Church’s Partners Foundation, Inc. gives around 175 awards to participants each year.
How to Apply for Church’s Chicken Community Scholarship
- The scholarship program is available online on the Church’s Chicken Community Scholarship website.
- Create a username and password and ensure your email address is vailed.
- The Scholarship Management Services conclude reviews and selection of the finalists on the electronic applications.
- The finalists are expected to submit supplemental materials to verify that the information provided on their application form is valid.
- These additional materials include an applicant appraisal by the teacher, employer or an adult and a current transcript.
- Employed staffs and directors of CPF, including their children, are ineligible to apply and participate in the Scholarship.
- Applicants must be high school graduates.
- Participants or applicants must reside in Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Louisiana, Missouri, Mississippi, New Mexico, Nevada, Tennessee, Texas.
- Scholarship recipients or awardees are selected based on their academic records.
- Leadership qualities and community services in school must be seen in the participant.
- The applicant must have a GPA of 2.7 or above.
- Candidates are allowed to choose any accredited two-year or four-year college, university or vocational-technical school in the US.
This Scholarship is once in a lifetime and is for undergraduate studies only.
To apply, aspirants or candidates need to complete all online applications and also upload a grade transcript.
Deadlines for Church’s Chicken Community Scholarship:
The scholarship deadline is usually in FEBRUARY of each year, and the award amount is usually $1,000.
Church’s Chicken is a US-based restaurant that is known as the best and largest quick-service restaurant for chicken chains in the world.
Students who have demonstrated academic excellence, leadership qualities, and commitment to community and school activities are eligible to apply for the Church’s Chicken Community Scholarship.
Candidates interested in this scholarship must live in one of the following fifteen states: AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, IL, LA, MO, MS, NM, NV, TN, TX.
And to be among this prestigious award or scholarship, follow the above-listed guides on this article.
Awesome one; I hope this article answered your question.
Share this Information.
- CTP Test (Meaning, Benefits, CTP Scores, CTP Series, CTP tips)5 min read
- KBIT Test (Meaning, Breakdown, KBIT-1 and KBIT-2, Benefits)5 min read
- InView Test (Meaning, Content, Breakdown, Benefit, Academic Success)5 min read
- Perfumery school (Meaning, Benefits, Skills, How-to, Best Schools)7 min read
- Lick-Wilmerding High School (Meaning, Admission, Success tips) 20228 min read
- Top Music theatre schools in the World in 2022 (Expert Research)8 min read
- OB-GYN Shelf Exam (Meaning, Procedures, How-to, Study tips)5 min read
- How to Cold email for an Internship (Meaning, Search tips, Internship tips)8 min read
- May and Paul Poetter Scholarship (Application, Expert guide) 20227 min read
- Pre-Reading Strategies (Meaning, Basic Strategies, Home strategies)5 min read