This is one of the major tips to give you the necessary knowledge to homeschool your child effectively. The Washington state homeschool parent qualifying course will cover the following:
- Declaration of Intent to homeschool.
- Record-keeping – The way you keep records of your child’s performance, the subjects he/she is doing well, and the way the child can improve.
- Part-time attendance
- Subjects to be taught – The subjects include Math, English, Language, Arts, and Social studies.
The Online Parent Qualifying course for 2021 is scheduled to be on January 23,2021 – 12:00pm to 4:00pm
Prices for Homeschool Parent qualifying Course 2021:
All payments for Washington state homeschool parent qualifying course 2021 should be made before 18th June to avoid additional charges. In the case of two parents, both names of the parents appear on the same certificate.
There are no refunds for any payment made for the course.
|Date||Price(One Parent)||Price(Two Parents)|
|After 18th June||$150||$180|
Audit only Parent Qualifying Course:
This is different from the online parent qualifying course such that there is no parent qualifying course certificate but only a classroom portion with the course content. It does not qualify you to homeschool your child in Washington.
On completing the Washington state homeschool parent qualifying course:
Here are the tips to be understood when you are done with the course:
HBI Laws: The regulations governing homeschooling in Washington which includes the 11 core subjects and how to keep records annually for the future of your homeschooled child.
You will be taught how to write a letter of intent to homeschool, and how to get a valid driver’s license and insurance for homeschooling.
Understand more about Homeschooling: When you are done with the course, you will understand the Pros and cons of homeschooling and the best way to excel in it.
The educational system of Washington: You will also understand the educational system of Homeschooling in Washington.
Why you need a PQC:
For you to homeschool efficiency in Washington, you need at least one of the following:
- A certified supervisor for your child
- A PQC
- 45 college quarter credit or at least 30-semester credits
- Superintendent Approval to homeschool your child.
Final tips on Washington state homeschool parent qualifying course:
The Washington state homeschool parent qualifying course requires one or both parents to do the following:
- On your PQC(Parent Qualifying course) Reading List, you need to provide a summary of one of the books you have chosen to read.
- Complete assignment descriptions and instructions in the HStF/PQC Handout Packet.
- submit the assignments within 2 months of course completion.
More tips on the qualification course from Christian Heritage
More tips on Parent Qualifying Instructors
Thanks for reading this article.
Sharing is caring.